Old October 20th 04, 07:55 PM
Joybelle

"Beach mum" wrote in message
news:v2Wcd.8043$232.6053@trnddc09...
I think I'm the only person on the planet who was cold throughout my first
pregnancy. I actually own a maternity turtleneck and wool sweat that I

wore
often last time. I'm a bit warmer this time, but still much colder than

DH.

Nope, you're not the only one. There's at least one other... I froze
with my first. I hated maternity shirts because they were so drafty. I had
to wear big' ol sweatshirts layered with a long-sleeved t-shirt or a long
underwear shirt. Socks and slippers were a must! My second pregnancy was
about the same. My third pregnancy I was actually pretty cozy without all
that stuff, and gasp was actually too hot a couple of times! LOL
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01