Old December 14th 07, 10:51 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default Organic milk / hormone free milk

Chris wrote in

oups.com:

If they are getting adequate fat intake elsewhere, the
minor difference in milk levels can be tweaked accordingly.
You need to find out how much fat is recommended in kids at
certain ages and then see how they are doing without
consumption of milk to gauge it. My 2-year- old is 40
pounds and is on 1% milk. His pediatrician evaluated his
individual situation, which is one varied in diet and a
nonpicky eater, and decided that the extra found in the
milk was not a necessity for him.

your 2 year old weighs 40 pounds? my 7 year old weighs 47
pounds. and he's hardly a picky eater. he just doesn't eat
much at a time.
lee