Old October 28th 05, 10:08 PM
Lesley

Default Changing teachers mid year

Everyone's saying be positive about it, which of course I know. But
first days of school can be tough, and she just went through one nine
weeks ago. It would've been nice if she had seen an old friend at the
meeting where they told these kids they've been moved, but she didn't.
And none of her pals from this year's team got switched with her.

So I'm not telling her by any stretch that this is the worst thing
that's ever happened, but she's already tired of hearing "it's a chance
to make new friends!" Apparently that one got overused at school
yesterday. The good news is she still gets to go on the zoo field trip
with her old team next month; having to back out of that would have
really ticked her off.

Lesley