Old March 22nd 11, 12:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 3/22/11 4:28 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get fevers all the time. This could be
just coincidence. Please provide the evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the
shots.

Jeff

What's the matter Jeff, are you living in the land of denial where no harm ever results from vaccinations?

Not at all. With everything, there is a risk and benefit. The benefit of vaccines far outweigh their risk.
But the reality is that kids who don't get vaccines get sick, too. As unfortunate as this illness is, there
is no evidence evidence presented that the vaccine had anything to do with it.

Jeff

How do you know that the benefits outweigh the risks?
I don't think there have ever been any studies to compare the overall health of vaccinated children against
unvaccinated.
Yes, we are all trained to think that vaccinations are beneficial but then there's a steep rise in autism that
has never been adequately explained.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com