Old December 29th 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default obnoxious people

Greegor wrote:
1. This is not a "site" it is a usenet newsgroup.

This isn't piece of fruit, it's an apple.

2. If you can't handle scrapping, stay out of CPS issues.

3. You say you came to seek "help for others" against CPS.
Use your pull, your "inside connections".

Everyone can learn, dingleberry.

4. You say CPS has things to offer? So did Stalin and Hitler.

???

5. If I want help fighting CPS, the LAST thing I need is some
"apologist" for the crappy system.

Look how well your do-it-yourself choice has worked.

6. Did you think you thought of something new?

???

7. It has never been about "saviours" helping parents, it's self help.

SIX YEARS of self help!!!

No end in sight!!!

8. You said "If you are close to reunification and things are going
wrong on CPS's end don't rock the boat too hard or they will
keep your kids longer, I know this from past experience."

Welcome to NAZI Germany! But don't rock the boat!

Is that the best you can think of?

It's a fact that shouldn't be ignored.