Old July 31st 03, 11:41 PM
just me

Default Kids drinking out of a garden hose

"Beeswing" wrote in message
Aula wrote:

I am assuming that the hose that
was found running was attached to a sprinkler, which would be the only
reason I could see someone leaving a hose running unattended for more

than a
few seconds.

It was just sitting out next to the sidewalk, running. There was nothing
attached to the end of it.

That is weird! Maybe someone had to run inside for a minute while watering
their flowers, who knows, or they have my son's twin who leaves the hose on
when they should have turned it off......

-Aula

---