Old July 31st 03, 11:41 PM
just me

Default Kids drinking out of a garden hose

"mountainspring" wrote in message
just me wrote:

We also have a number of folks with artesian wells to water
lawns and you wouldn't want to drink that water ever ever ever.

Getting OT here, but what is wrong with drinking from artesian wells??
As I understand it, we have an artesian well as our main water source
and the water from it has tested fine.

Our artesian wells are Florida ground water heavily accented with lime and
sulpher. Stinks and is not always potable due to seepage from things like
lateral fields. Our artesian well is less than 25 feet deep.

-Aula

---