Old January 20th 08, 03:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Skeptic

Default Earlier Barrett Operations : He Lies to anti-fluoride group to find out their strategies & bring them down

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
My God Brandon Stahl ... you are the aggressor and an idiot.

YOU came after me ... not vice versa.

YOU posted your imbecilic non skeptical rants about women and suicide.

I will start a new thread to show your ignorance and prejudices ...
perhaps the medical directors of your hospital should be warned about
your inability to understand emerging science and your attacks on
women harmed by breast implants.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

The debate was this: There is data to suggest the suicide rate is higher
among with breast implants vs. those without.

Let's say it's true. That then begs the question: Is the rate higher
because of some effect of having a breast implant, or because of an
underlying condition that predisposes people who seek implants to suicidal
ideation?

That's a scientific question, not a rant. I can easily argue both sides,
but since I know which side you'll take, I'll take the other. Now, why
would you think that implants cause suicide?

If you can discuss this, we can have an actual discussion. If you're going
to sling mud and post links to your website then this can't go further. You
don't need to worry about trying to "drive me away". I won't be here long
since no one here seems to want to discuss the issues save a few people,
like Conklin (who I have almost never agreed with), Rubin, and a few others.

So, Ilena, what say you? Care to discuss it? Is it an issue important to
you or not? If so, let's have an honest discussion.

Anyone else with thoughts on this issue?