Old May 14th 04, 04:30 PM
Fern5827

Default Anser it, Fern! was Nurse's mistakes may mean child abusers

Guess OF never heard of Columbine.

The only "crap" I see them getting away with is the same "crap" I and
my buddies got away with in the 50's when I was a kid. Believe it or
not, we drank, smoked (I hear some even smoked weed) and got girls
pregnant every chance we got.

First you recent memory goes, but you remember the past with presumed clarity.

Never heard of the absolutely prevalent trend of Juveniles being charged as
Adults in many jurisidictions., either.

It's the "spanked" child that most populates the prisons and mental
health child treatment centers. It also is the "spanked" child that
one finds in out of home foster care because their parents thought
spanking meant something else.

Admittedly, that comprises 94% of the US populace.