Old January 21st 05, 01:14 AM
Megan

I look every day, but there is just spam, spam, spam here. Things have
been going smoothly with us, so I have had nothing really to post.

I am Megan (27) and DH is 35. We live at the Jersey Shore, US. We
conceived our first set of twins through meds and IUI, only to
tragically lose our son at 18 weeks and daughter at 20 weeks due to IC
and infection. That was in 2001. We did the same medicated cycle in 2002
and were blessed with Aidan & Alexis, born at 33 weeks (vaginally, too!)
on 9/28/2002.

They are doing wonderfully! Just had their 24 mo. eval done (a little
late at 27 mos.) and they are developing and performing at a full term
27mo. old or older. No seen delays!! Yippee!! They are normal, moody 2
year olds that can be challenging at times, but that's what makes life
fun!

~Megan~
"Mama" to twins,
Aidan & Alexis