Old July 19th 03, 09:02 PM
LD

Default Visiting San Diego - questions

I am planning to visit San Diego with my 2 1/2 years old during the
thanksgiving's weekend, and am considering staying at the Dana Inn and
Marina. However, I just read that they are now undergoing a
rennovation. I don't know the extent of the rennovation, and how it is
going to affect our stay.

Has anybody been to that hotel recently and know about the
rennovation, or has any general feedback about the hotel?
Any other suggestions for places to stay are also welcome.

What's San Diego like during thanksgiving's weekend, in term of
weather and crowd? Are most restaurants and shops in town going to be
open?

Thank you!
Lily