Old July 3rd 03, 12:05 AM
KEITH CRABILL

Default any comments

i just want some input on the situation im in.i havent seen or heard
from my xwife in almosy 3 yrs the same for my boys.and the rest of her
family in almost 4 yrs.and dont look like they r going to make any
contact anytime soon. my ? is when they do try to come around
should i let them see the boys.even though on her family is very hostile
toward me and my x likes to make false comments like i have moved alot
in the past 4 yrs.which is not true i have been in the same place since
all this started.and that her and her family hasnt been able to call me
on the phone which is also a false statement cause i have my number
listed for the reason so she can call me.she has used this b4 and well
lets just say i had my ducks in a roll.and it made her look real
stupid.but should i have some timetable like if u dont try to comtact us
or come by in like the next 2 to 3 yrs its over or how should i handle
this .hope i am making sense.