Old December 15th 03, 10:10 AM
Cath

Default Ponder

Sara wrote:

AlenasMom wrote:

What do women do for breastfeeding problems in other countries?

Veering OT -- what countries are being posted from here? USA, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, UKofGBandNI, Denmark... that's off the top of
my head. Where else?

I occasionally post - I'm in the Netherlands.
I don't think the bf culture is very much different here.
This country is a bit more friendly than the US in regard to feeding and
working. Till your child is 9 month you're allowed to spend one quarter
of your work hours pumping or feeding. And every workplace has to have a
space for pumping. At my workplace there is a really nice pumping room
with a fridge, a comfy chair, and it's nice and warm.

Cath
Mom to Fenna, 07/05/03