Old June 5th 04, 02:12 PM
krp

Default l "Kenneth Pangborn"

"Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote in message
s.com...

Look out the badass with SUE you!!! Bob forgets he threatened me in 1982
with a lawsuit. I am STILL awaiting the process server! I even offered

give directions.

Instead, Pangborn admits that he stopped harassing me circa 1982, probably

as
a result of my offer to sue him. Now, in 2004, he's apparently intent on

resuming
his characteristic dishonest attacks. His address in the Tampa area of

Florida is
well known. If he continues, who knows, a process server may appear on his
doorstep.

Oh Bob your FEEBLE "threats" had nothing to do with my decision to stop
wasting time with an asshole like you. Like I said in 1982 Bobby, GO FOR IT!
You didn't do it then. Do you need my address Bobby and directions? Just
remember I will ram Rule 11 so far up your ass you will stutter for the rest
of your life.
GOT IT BOBBY? Your pathetic THREATS and BULLYING don't work with me. YOU are
a PUSSIE next to Moore. SO buddy GO FOR IT! I expect to be served by the end
of business Friday NEXT or you will be branded for what you are. A BLOWHARD
BULL****TER!