Old July 15th 04, 07:19 PM
Vicki S

Default Baby Trend Latch Loc

(Vicki S) wrote:
I have decided on the Baby Trend Latch Loc...

(Karen) replied:
I bought mine at Babies R Us. I thought that was the only place that sells it.
Karen

Thank you for the tip! They are an hour's drive away from me, but the
salesperson I spoke to on the telephone was just amazingly helpful and
now I know that:
1) they carry it
2) they have 4 right now
3) next week they expect a huge shipment of the same seat with
different fabric

So, I plan to drive up soon and buy one and see if it fits in my
vehicle. Thank you!

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel Stoic, born 11/16/99;