Old December 5th 08, 10:21 PM posted to misc.kids
Peter Bowditch

Default National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program "The total awards paid as of August 6, 2008 were $1,804,415,262.35

Evan Kennedy wrote:

Ilena Rose wrote:

Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal

What is a health lover, as opposed to a health hater? How does one
qualify to be either?

She means "healthy lover". Apparently there's a local ordinance that
says that people in her profession have to have regular health checks
if they want to keep providing "love" services to their clients.

Disclaimer: I read this on the Internet so I am protected against
defamation action by a court ruling. Somebody named Ilena Rosenthal
published falsehoods knowing them to be falsehoods and got a mad judge
to agree that it was not defamation to repeat defamation previously
published by another. Actually, I have even greater protection,
because I don't know whether the claims on the Internet are true or
not that Ilena had trouble making a living as a prostitute in a town
with a massive naval base.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au