Old October 16th 03, 04:25 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Toddler's way of telling us they are upset - what does your kiddo?

Cathy Weeks wrote:

So, how do your kids let you know when they are upset?

DS is only just starting to recognize his feelings as being upset,
angry, happy, but I have noticed that when he is really angry he
will come to me for a hug and wants me to hold him. Very similar
to when he has hurt himself. I just tell him it's OK and that he
feels angry, but mommy still loves him, and usually after a minute
or so he settles down and goes back to normal routine.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)