Old September 17th 04, 04:39 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

ubject: Need a couple of ideas and resources
From: "slykitten" ms
Date: 9/16/2004 10:57 PM Eastern Standard Time
do you have any clue about anything??? he IS my son's STEP DAD!!!! he's the
ONLY DAD my son has EVER known! He became DAD when my son was 15 months old
and he accepted US. Yes, he IS STEP DAD.

--

No Sly she does not have a clue... I do though , I understand 100%. My
daughters had a step mom, from the time the oldest was 5 1/2 and the youngest