Old October 27th 07, 08:45 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,misc.kids.moderated,alt.parenting,alt.parents-teens,alt.support.step-parents
Becca

Default Need help understanding kids' activity choices (ASAP Please!)

Hello Parents!
I am in a graduate school program and am conducting research on the
extracurricular activities that your sons participate in during the
school year. The research will be used to improve activities offered
to school-aged boys, to get them to participate in wholesome
activities that will benefit them for life.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes. Please know that the
information collected will be used ONLY for the purpose of this study.
I appreciate your time. Feel free to send this survey to your friends
as well.
Sincerely,
Becca

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...G8QrErUg_3d_3d