Old March 27th 11, 05:17 AM
Dennis and kids Dennis and kids is offline
Banned

Location: San Diego, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Crunch View Post
I never had kids. I assumed that 1 kid would be a lot easier than 2,
but my sister told me that 2 can be easier since the kids can play
with each other giving the adults a break.

So which is generally easier?
I was just thinking about this the other day. It does seem that taking care of only 1 child would be easier. Just makes sense. 1 little person pooping, feeding, caring, napping etc. True if you are just measuring the quantity of work.
I am a widowed single Dad and have been widowed for 8 years. My wife suddenly died and left 3 young children; 2, 5 and 12. It was crazy the 1st several years...dinner...work...preschool...etc...
However, when the 2 youngest were 4 and 8, they began to play together. Later, they were able to play by themselves when I was nearby. To this day they are 12 and 10, and they play games together and DO GIVE ME A WONDERFUL BREAK! Experiencing them sharing things and activities together is awesome! They build a relationship that grows into the later years. It's a little crazy at first, but it's awesome later. How else would I be able to post here?!
I think 2 for the price of one is best IMHO!