Old December 3rd 03, 12:45 AM
Doan

Default Kids should work.

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, ChrisScaife wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, ChrisScaife wrote:

How would he a better person if I was beating him (the animal society
way) instead of teaching him interaction according to modern
principles of human society.

I don't know of animals that beat their young.
Only degenerate humans could be that base.
;-)

I saw the same argument used against abortion! Do you know of any animal
that put their youngs in diaper??? ;-)

That is because animals are not able to do that,
but they are able to injure their offspring.
They choose not to.

Actually, it depends on what kind of animals we are talking about; some do
eat their youngs. You are right that most animals are very protective of
their youngs. It is ironic then to think that humans are difference and
as parents, we don't know how to take care of our youngs. If you've been
listen to the anti-spanking zealotS, we have been doing it wrong since
the beginning of time!

As for abortion... I would rather not start on that one right now.

Chris

It's your choice! :-)

Doan