Old December 13th 03, 07:36 PM
Kane

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

On 13 Dec 2003 00:15:10 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane wrote
One thing one can be sure of when dealing
with sick narcissists, they will do and
say anything to get attention focused on
themselves, no matter how sick.

And then you set about proving
your theory by saying:

You lied about me boy.

Says a liar. One nobody named Kane.

Let me put it this way. You ARE going to pay.
And this isn't an idle threat.
Iowa isn't the other side of the planet.

You are going to get all the attention
you crave and considerably more.
Kane

You are an impotent ****ant,

Who alerted every state's attorneys general and every state's CPS to
this brutal child beating device.

a nobody
with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded little child abuser better
Greegor. One that thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished with
cold showers, naked, while you watch.

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such issues, and recent rulings in
computer security crime, you'd know that sans warning there was a
counter charge of entrapment that beat a prosecution. The cure? GIVE A
****ING WARNING TO THE IDIOTS THEN WIPE THEM OUT FINANCIALLY FOR LIFE,
AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

Your willingness (and Doan has the disease) to comment and claim based
on your IGNORANCE is your downfall.

Let me give you a hint. You have a machine sitting there in front of
you. If a subject or issue comes up where you think the poster is
wrong, take five minutes for research and see if maybe, just maybe,
your worthy opponent knows what he or she is talking about and you've
been living with your head stuck up your ass for four years or more.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step. Just when you think old Kane has
lost it you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case, just run
Jackrabbit, run.

Your brain has gone rancid.

All that to defend your making light of this?:

http://www.homeschooldigest.com/pradv.htm

How many times do we have to point out how sick you are before you buy
some rope?

Kane