Old October 20th 06, 11:55 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Sheri Nakken RN, MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath

Default Tetanus reality and dangers of the tetanus vaccine

I'm sure you sincerely are interested and want to increase your
knowledge base

I have never had to treat tetanus in an unvaccinated person because
none of my patients, no one I know, has ever had tetanus. The is a
remedy used prophylactically in some cases, but who knows if they would
have gotten tetanus anyway.

I think it is a disease of dirt and filth as said above. Wound care is
the primary preventative.

I worked as an ICU nurse in San Diego at University Hospital and in SD
Children's Hospital, as well as various ICU's & ER's around the city.

Only saw 1 adult in 10 years working in SD, diagnosed with tetanus - a
woman transported from Tijuana. She recovered. I NEVER saw one child
admitted or diagnosed with tetanus and EVERY child with a serious
illness in Tijuana was transported to San Diego Childrens. Can't
imagine all those children in Tijuana, many living in poverty, are
vaccinated.

We have immune systems.

REMEMBER there is NO diagnostic test so we don't even know that someone
'has tetanus' if diagnosed with it
Wound care is #!1

Sheri