Old February 28th 04, 02:22 AM
Rambler

Default Child support - who needs it?

"Andre Lieven" wrote in message
"The DaveŠ" ) writes:
Krista wrote:
Anyway, your problem is that even if you have a point, it is
completely getting lost in your sweeping generalizations that just
won't bear up. I could say that men like you are just misogynists
who can't stand it that women have choices at all, but that would be
just as worng (and, incidentally, that is NOT what I think). Stick
to the individual topics you are responding to and away from the
sweeping generalizations and see what happens, I bet more people will
listen to what you have to say instead of getting all defensive, as I
just did.

Excellent response. Presentation is equally as important as substance.

In *politics*, where liars roost.

Got it. Style uber substance. To Hell with... honesty.

Andre, you sound like my ex. You are so focused on your own hell that you
can't hear crap about anything.

It is apparent that you are stuck, and unable to grow, because one grows by
listening and learning, not necessarily by agreeing. Without growth, we're
dead. When was your funeral ... never mind, I know already.

Rambler