Old January 25th 06, 11:42 PM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

In article ,
"toypup" wrote:

So we went. The first 20 minutes was completely stress-free, since she was
late. The rest of it was fine, since I pretty much ignored her and vice
versa. The room was less tense and I even struck up some conversations. As
far as she was concerned, I acted like it never happened, with the exception
that I ignored her. I heard someone talking about how she was yelling at me
last week, so at least I know I have one sympathizer. Things are looking
up. Thanks for helping me sort things out. You guys are great.

Glad it went okay. I had a similar problem at a play gym we used to go
to -- one of the nannies _hated_ me and my son. I went for the "drown
her in kindness" approach.
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, due in April