Old February 5th 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Confused About County DCSS Collection

"Moon Shyne" wrote
"SMH" wrote

Do I need a lawyer to interpret "operation of law"?

No. It means you need a court order, cancelling the order to pay child
support. You can file the motion yourself, get a court date, and
represent yourself. You simply present to the judge, "Here's the court
order, here's what it says, I'm here to have it terminated."

Refer to the last paragraph. You have the right to have the order
terminated. Avail yourself of that right.

==
She is correct and you might not even need to appear. Ask the court if you
can appear telephonically.
==