Old June 5th 06, 05:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Default abc's crisis of the foster care system (cross-posted)

wrote:
the more you post, the more you sound like the old drunk joe mccarthy
ranting about a communist under every bed................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about abusive
parents................

The following is from my mail today, received per my request from Oregon
law enforcement, Sheriff's department of the state's most populous
county. The subject, Meth involvement of children. From a document on
Meth, not on children specifically. Quoting from the printed page:

Stats from The Oregonian; Sunday, April 24, 2005

Children in foster care in Oregon 6,824
Foster homes: 4,800
Foster children with health issues so complex they require medical
foster homes:2,394 (35% of all foster children have these complex
medical issues)
Medical foster homes: 179 (there is of course no way that 179
med.fost.homes can take 13 children a piece)
Medical foster homes needed: 1,197

So of course, CPS hypes the meth epidemic (with collusion by the mental
health profession, the drug treatment centers, the police, and the
media..all lying, of course 0;- ) so as to raise more money for things
like medially fragile compromised children (often from substance abuse
issues) instead of just letting them die, like Greg wishes.

You on that boat, observer?

Sailing soon, are you?

Funny, the cops say, in this same document, that METH IS THE LEADING
CAUSE OF CHILDREN NEEDING FOSTER CARE IN OREGON.

Obviously they are lying to raise fund, right guys?

Oregon Stats -- labs seized by LE
2003: 473
2004: 444

Isn't that nice to see such a significant drop?

In 2005 they halved the labs. Things are really improving.

Opps!

Seems meth USE did not go down. In fact, it went up. How COULD that be.
Well I don't know about Oregon, but MY county sheriff tells me it's
Mexican superlab smuggled meth using the same systems in place that were
laid down for Heroin and Cocaine.

Wouldn't you know, just when we thought we were getting a handle on it
and you guys could crow that my "epidemic" fizzled out. Poor boys.

There's much more that I'd share with you, but obviously you are bored
and have your own "truth" fed to you by Doug and your own simple
fundamentalist bounded brain and thinking patterns.

Heck I wouldn't want to make you boys uncomfortable or anything.

Forget about the kids of the folks doing meth. They don't really matter,
and CPS just picks them up from their poor families to make money off
of. Well, except for the one's hauled in by cops after a drug raid.

I still can't explain to myself how CPS arranged that, but according to
you guys, who I trust implicitly, they must have. After all, they are
just in it for the money.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)