Old October 7th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Ken Chaddock" wrote
Tracy, what you are describing is the only means of birth control
officially sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church...it's called the
Rhythm Method

==
We all know that! The subject came up several weeks ago when Hy insisted
that
the man is 100% responsible for the sperm even after it fertilizes the egg.
I have repeatedly
reminded her that a woman can only get pg when she is fertile and only the
woman can
know when that is and it is HER responsibility to not have sex when she is
fertile. Hence,
men don't "get" women pregnant--women ALLOW themselves to get pregnant. The
counting
thing is a spoof on Hy's/feminists' contention that women are so weak and
dependent that they need the state
to protect them and men to support them. I disagree with that. I think women
are entirely capable
of surviving without such props and society should stop trying to convince
them that they are entitled to
such bolstering simply because they are the "weaker sex." That is what
feminism has done to our gender
and I, as a woman, despise it.