Old January 12th 04, 07:29 PM
Kat

Default for those of us getting bigger bellys...;-)

"Christine" wrote in message
Is there a daily task that is getting really hard to do due to your
belly.....

Mine is shaving my legs in the tub...lol
its really hard to get behind the thighs now...i used to be able to
shave my legs....1-2-3...lol...but now i'm reaching and huffin and
puffin....just to get them shaved!!!!!!
other than that everything else is still pretty easy....

Holding my daughter on my lap comfortably is getting harder especially since
she likes to bounce on the belly which is torture! Any kind of bending at
the waist is torture, but I don't have much longer thank goodness.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04