Old May 11th 04, 12:17 AM
Threnody

Default MKP Due Date Calendar - 05/10/04

On 10 May 2004, DeliciousTruffles
wrote:

July 29, 2004 Threnody

We've *finally* discovered the little booger's gender. Another girl for
this family! Oi. And while the due date is the 29th, we're going to be
having a scheduled C-section some few weeks before that date. I'll let you
know when a date's been decided upon.

When we found out Peanut was going to be a girl, the trip home got a little
scary because my husband fell unusually quiet when I asked "How do you feel
about being the daddy of two girls instead of one?" He was driving,
staring at the road in a weird sort of way, and I thought maybe he was
feeling faint or something. I asked if he was okay, and he paused a moment
longer then replied with, "I just wonder what the terms of my surrender are
going to be."

--Threnody