Old March 5th 04, 08:08 PM
Kereru

Default Is it possible to bf and NOT cosleep?

"ted" wrote in message
om...
Did any of your bfed babies sleep in a crib/away from you at nights?
How did you manage that?

Thanks.

Absolutely. I just made sure I had a warm comfortable place n baby's room
where I could sit. I found it easier becasue I didn't sleep well with a baby
in bed, I didn't like feeding lying down, and baby fed less often when they
slept separately. My supply never suffered as a result.

With both babies I coslept for the first two or three nights until the milk
came in because they need to be virtually on the breast all night then.

Judy