Old November 16th 03, 12:01 PM
Greg Hanson

Default U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Dennis H:
I agree with you but I would go much farther.

Perhaps having caseworkers make up huge LIES about
me in order to try to tear up our family has given
me the perspective you'd expect from someone
with their gonads in a vice.

While I concede that there was a problem that
they were intended to cure, I absolutely believe
that the ""cure"" is worse than the disease.

CPS has reached the point of abusing more
than the real child abusers they target.
Keep in mind that MOST child removals would
never qualify for criminal charges.

Sheer numbers of unnecessary removals,
Deaths due to abuse (2x avg in FC)
Squalid conditions (Yes, amazing but FC trouble)
Sexual Abuse ( 8x avg in FC)

Parental alienation efforts

Lies, Crooked procedures, vindictive behavior,
arrogance, hypocrisy, etc.

Well intentioned originally perhaps, the old expression
"God save me from people who MEAN well" no longer applies.
They can't mean well when they carry the level of ill will
that my family has seen. The deliberateness is no mistake.

How could RICO apply to a Garbage Truck contract deal
but not Child Protective Services contractor FRAUD?

The cure is worse than the disease.