Old February 19th 04, 01:41 AM
Bebe lestrnge

Default Hello, way long sorry.....

Hello, way long sorry.....

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Wed, Feb 18, 2004, 10:35am
(EST+5) From: oaway (Joelle)

Kind of a selfish way to look at it, though, don't you think? Maybe if
you saw from the interests of the child, it would look a
little different.

Adoption is for people that know they can not take proper care of the
child. We know this baby has all she needs coming to her.
She is in a loving home surrounded by family................as seen from
the interests of the child, heh , yep ,I asked her she is smiling and
cooing ,What a prescious granddaughter I have !