Old February 21st 04, 12:53 PM
Bebe lestrnge

Default percentage of child support

percentage of child support

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:51:35 GMT, "V"

'Kate wrote in message

snip for brevity:
applied to
the Family Therapy professional psych program. I want to know what it
takes to build stronger families so that they won't become a statistic.
snip
'Kate

Kate: I did not know that! Well wishes and I hope you get in!
Keep us posted.

Kate wrote:
I'll find out on April 1st... yeah, a bit of psych humor notifying
candidates on that particular day. It's a long way off and there's a lot
of competition for the program. I think I have a shot at it and if not
this school, I'll spin the big wheel and apply to others next December.
'Kate

Bev wrote:
Sorry I missed this for a bit...... the thread had my head spinning LOL!
I want to wish you good luck too 'Kate !
You have better than a shot at it ! You have worked hard, and you've
got what it takes ! Bev