Old August 25th 06, 03:52 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default OT...my mom

Mom is back in the hospital . She is in congestive heart failure due to
complications from COPD. Apparently there are also blood clots
somewhere in either her aortic valve (mechanical) and or lungs. Since
mom can not lie flat and breathe........argh o.k. sister just Im'd me
mom just fell in the bathroom at the hospital and hit her head, looks
like she was allowed to get up to go there....sometimes I just dont
understand......my sis is on her way to the hospital to check on mom ,
she talked to her on the phone and says she does not sound right. I'll
be flying out as soon as sis finds me a flight, I need to help her
figure this out and see my mom.
Bev