Old September 13th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Jasper

Default 2 yr old causing problems at Daycare

My wife called me today hysterically crying. She picked up our 2 yr
old daughter from daycare today, and was told that Isabella bit another

child, pulled hair, was put in time-out 5 times, basically had a
really, really bad day. And apparently she was not very good the day
before. Isabella is our first, and we spoil her rotten, but she's
always been very good, outgoing, friendly, playful etc, all along with
a strong personality. But we're not sure what's going on, and more
importantly, how to fix this behavior. I've read that "time outs"
don't really work until about 3, and just telling her it's wrong, and
that she's hurting someone else doesn't seem to be getting through.
Any advice would be great, especially for my wife who is having a
breakdown over this. She doesn't want Isabella to be the "problem
child" at daycare.

ConcernedDaddy