Old May 4th 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Woman indicted in alleged scheme to get child support

"John Meyer" wrote in message
. ..
whatamess wrote:
On May 3, 12:23 pm, "DB" wrote:
$26,000 Fraud Scam, tax evasion, and an assortment otherfelonies and

all she
gets is16 months?

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message

ups.com...

Wow, quite the story there... What I find odd in the first place
was the fact that no one had actually laid eyes on this child from the
start... That the dad never requested access to the child... Extt...
Hmm.. Oh well.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I'm sure that she won't have to pay the money back...you
know...hmmm...
If these idiots at the CSE offices did their job, the would've known
years ago...
No different than that little girl that had died years before the
father found out
and the mom continued to collect CS...hmmm...But I'm sure, the women
will all claim these are "isolated" incidents...

Even, arguemendo, that this is an isolated incident--and the level of
chutzpah and deception is remarkable--consider what this says. Child
Support Enforcement claims that it is working in the best interest of
the child. How do you represent somebody's best interests when you
don't even see them--let alone talk to them--in the first place. And
keep in mind they are not like elected representatives; they are
assigned cases with individuals.

They are nothing more than paper pushers with one sole agenda: transfer the
wealth from the hard workers to the lazy!