Old March 30th 08, 02:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

Like I said, agreed. However, I have seen several very young special
needs kids who become physically ill at the mention of the doctor's
name. Having one die from fright is not a big stgretch for me.

On Mar 29, 3:56*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
Of course I agree that going to a doc can be traumatic for kids. *My kid
wasn't happy about going back after he got stitches put in last visit. *But
that clearly wasn't the point and if we're going to take things so
literally, then I don't know of any child having actually died from fright
of going to a doctor.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

On Mar 28, 8:20 pm, "Skeptic" wrote:

Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

I understand your point. However, do not minimize the fear that some
special needs children develop when it comes to seeing doctors. My
younger son was fully knowledgeable about doctors' offices, etc. way
before age 2.