Old September 28th 09, 10:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

Default Is there antifreeze in vaccines or not?

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:02:37 GMT, in misc.health.alternative, Jeff
wrote:

Smarter Than You wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Smarter Than You wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Smarter Than You wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Smarter Than You wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
Is there antifreeze in vaccines or not?

http://freedom2question.blogspot.com...es-or-not.html

In "Toxic Myths About Vaccines," author David Gorski MD accuses
anti-vaccinationists of outright lying about toxins in vaccines.
He
especially ridicules them for being "chemistry-challenged" on
assertions regarding one particular toxin: antifreeze.

Here's one example. The aforementioned Jenny McCarthy has been
repeating that there is "antifreeze" in vaccines, as she did in
the
interview linked to earlier. That line is straight off of a
number
of antivaccination websites. (Amazingly Mr. Heckenlively managed
restrain himself from repeating "the "antifreeze in vaccines"
gambit. I can only hope that it is due to intellectual honesty,
although I can't rule out the possibility that he just didn't
know
about it.) One website in particular links to an MSDS about
Quaker
State Antifreeze/Coolant, the principal ingredients of which are
ethylene glycol and diethylene glycol. Guess what? There's no
ethylene or diethylene glycol in vaccines.
Not so fast, Dr. Gorski. There IS ethylene glycol in vaccines.
It's
called 2-Phenoxyethanol, and is found in childhood vaccines
Infanrix, Deptacel, Pediarix, and Ipol, amongst others. You see,
the other name for 2-Phenosyethanol is ETHYLENE GLYCOL
monophenyl
ether.
2-phenosyethanol is not ethylene glycol. They are different
chemicals.

A fake, wannabe "doc" says.......
Ad hominem. Why don't you show how they are the same chemical if
that
is what you believe?

Jeff, the fact that you support them is by far, more than enough
reason to avoid getting it. IMHO you and those like you are demon
dealers of death.
No need to debate what is in them . IF YOU PUSH THEM, IMHO, THEY ARE
BAD
FOR EVERYONES HEALTH. Is that clear enough for you ? I don't think you
want to try forcing them. Now, when are you going to become a doctor?

Well, you were making false claims that 2-phenosyethanol is ethylene
glycol. They are different molecules. Rather than admit that you were
incorrect, you chose to attack me. If you are making false claims about
the ingredients, I will point that out.

Second, I totally disagree about whether or not the vaccine is good for
people's health. People who get the vaccine are less likely to get
influenza, get serious influenza and to pass the illness along to other
people. The data show the vaccine save lives.

Jeffy,

The name is Jeff, not Jeffy.

sTools likes to use names that way. He thinks using a diminutive form
like Jeffy or Bobby places a person in a lesser position to what he
hopes is a superior position.

I did not start this thread.

Where did I say you did.

Many of ther users in this group seem to think the OP has some
special control or the thread.

It is a steady stream of attempted control.

And you can stuff your disagreement.

How kind of you.

I suggest not using unwashed wool. The oils often contain some nasty
"bugs"

It
pleases me that people like you do not agree with me. It shows that I
am not
brainwashed.

However, it does show that your nick name is incorrect.

I will take my chances without the poison. You may take your
chances with the poison.

I will take my chances with an improved immune system and much less
chance of getting influenza.

as we all should.

--

PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Bob, get your shot! PLEASE do it! Do it soon. Thank you.