Old December 18th 08, 01:41 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Bad cramping??

Oh, and I forgot to mention... I'm just over 32 weeks now, I think, or
somewhere around there. I'm not high risk for anything at all, I've had no
issues and other than the few issues I've had (always being tired, no
energy, little appetite every now and then, being sore and a few other
strange things like the numb hands, racing heart, can't catch my breath
after a flight of stairs, etc - which I was told were all nothing)
everything's been fairly uneventful so far.
I'm also feeling extremely tired today - since I got up this morning, but
that's not totally out of the ordinary...