Old November 24th 03, 01:40 AM
Kane

Default | bobbaloo was Kids should work...

On 24 Nov 2003 00:56:12 GMT, (Super ****ed Dad) wrote:

Kane :Whats your view on reparations ? If the Gov't could find a way to invest
the monies back into society...just maybe...

Now that IS a tough one. Bein'swhite as I am, the first response is to
clench my ass checks together real tight, as in UP. R R R R

When I give it some thought, and I look at the various ideas, from
Sharpton to whoever....it occurs to me, given what I learned in my
Economics 101 class waaaaay back in 1967, that almost anything would
work to enrich us all.

I do believe I caught the Kensian fever in that I believe that
movement of money is the key, not accumulation. We see what
accumulation has done..just spiking the greed instead of the populous.
And the greedy don't spend any more than they have to.

They, the holders of the nation's capitol goods, are entrenching right
now causing the massive slowdown in our economy. Take it away's my
motto, and what better cause than reparations.

Even little ****ants like the bigots here would benefit big time if
the economy was seeded heavily. Doesn't matter who spends first, as
long as the money flows and doesn't slow.

Even interest bearing bank accounts are a form of spending in that the
banks get to spend it out in loans. The fatter their holdings the more
pressure to put more of the money out to work. Banks are the key
really.

So bring it on. Reparations it is.

Now, how to spread it around?

Let me see now....where is that geneology chart I left laying around.

Hmmm....why there's some branches with question marks...(I wonder if
whitey ever wonders why there are those dead ends in their family tree
that the old folks don't and won't talk about...or that declare the
missing ancestor was "Spanish" or "Italian" when they show up on
family photos with all the Blonds around them r r r r?)

Surely, like about 45% of the population of the US, I've got some
black ancestors that would look down on me from above asingin' Swing
Low...etc....R R R R R whilst I collected and spent.

spd

I think I'll start an Organisation called SBSB...

Sally's Babies Strike Back.

You know it's not going to happen though, right? I mean, come on. The
man isn't going to let go until the bitter end. And on that sad
note......

Best, Kane