Old July 27th 04, 01:04 AM
Pammie1

Default Deadbeats

I am really shocked at the comments that the men are making. It is really
sad that a Man would not want to provide for his own flesh and blood. I
mean coming up with a plan to make extra money so he can move overseas.
What is that? You, as a man had sex and made that child. You are
responsible reguardless of how you may feel. I am a single mom of a 31/2
year old. Child care alone cost me $588 a month. That's not including
keeping a roof over her head, food, health insurance and the list goes on.
I just don't understand how a person would want to live knowing that
he/she has left all the resposiblity on one person when it took 2 to make
the kid/s. I feel that as long as there is child support enforcement than
these men would stop having all these babies. If you don't want to pay
then you don't need to play. My vote is for anyone who is all for going
after deadbeat dads.