Old December 25th 03, 08:12 PM
MWM40PA

Default Advice needed

My wife and I would like to get some advice from the group regarding a
situation that has arisen at home. Our daughter, Gina, is living with us while
she attends graduate school. She is doing well in school but feels she could do
better if she is properly motivated. She has asked us to have weekly family
meetings to help her manage her time and focus. She has also asked us to
administer corporal punishment at the end of each meeting. We never spanked her
as a child, but have no objection to doing this for her, since she really feels
it will be helpful. How should my wife and I go about this? Any advice would be
greatly appreciated.