Old May 26th 06, 12:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Default What is in those Vaccinations?????

Thank You, Max.

Excellent!

"Max C." wrote in message
ups.com...
Let's take a look at some things you've said here (without a single
shred of evidence to support yourself.)

Bryan Heit wrote:
Gelatin, chick embryo/egg/fluid, human/other cells, serum proteins, soy
protein, yeast, etc: Used to support the growth of the virus/bacteria
used to generate the vaccine. Viruses require living cells to grow
(hence the use of eggs or animal cells). The rest (gelatin, serum, etc)
are components of the media used to grow the cells. According to FDA
rules, before sale all of these components must be removed from the
vaccine. So listing them as ingredients is an out-and-out lie. Kinda
like listing "dirt" as an ingredient for bread. It was used to grow the
wheat, but isn't rpesent in the bread itself.

So, you're saying that the CDC is lying when it lists those ingredients
in the vaccines?

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/recs/contraindications_guide.pdf
If you'll read appendix A, you'll find that gelatin, egg protein, mouse
serum protein (ick!), lactose, sorbitol and yeast protein are listed.
Now, let me quote a specific sentence of notable mention:

"While these substances, except as noted above, are not specified by
the ACIP as contraindications to vaccination, providers should be aware
of substances contained in vaccines should they encounter a patient
with a known anaphylactic allergy."

But if they're removed, WHY would it be of any concern to anyone? The
fact is, the internet is filled with reports of reactions to the very
substances you're claiming are removed before sale. So, even if you
COULD provide evidence that it's removed before sale, the evidence
suggests that either these substances aren't fully removed or they're
getting back in to the vaccines before injection.

Various microbes: Vaccines are designed to protect us from microbes.
The way they do this is by exposing our body to parts of microbes, or to
dead microbes, or to living (but impaired) microbes. This gives our
immune system a chance to respond to the pathogen with no/minimal risk
of actual disease. After this exposure the immune system "remembers"
the pathogen, and thus if you are exposed to it again your body can
readily fight it off. To put this into context, it takes your body upto
2 weeks to respond effectively to a pathogen the first time you are
exposed - that's two weeks in which the pathogen can ravage your body.
Memory responses are much faster, and usually take less then a day. So
complaining about microbial components in your vaccines is rather stupid
- making a vaccine without these would be like making bread without
flour. Simply put, without these components the vaccine wouldn't do a
thing.

Yes, people who are now suffering from cancer as a result of the
tainted polio vaccine back in the early 1960s have nothing to worry
about when it comes to "various microbes." I was going to post a link
here, but I had too many to choose from. Google the words monkey virus
sv40 and take your pick.

Antibiotics: Used in the culture of viruses and some bacteria, to
prevent bacterial infections of the culture system. Due to the high
rates of antibiotic allergies among people the FDA requires that these
be removed before packaging. So it's not actually in the vaccine. Once
again you are lying about the contents of the vaccines...

Could you please show evidence that these things you're saying are
removed are, in fact, removed?

Sorbitol & lactose: Sugars. You eat these every day; they're found in
milk products, candy, and other sources. Perfectly safe. And usually
removed from the final product to help prevent bacterial growth in the
vaccine.

Sure you eat them. That doesn't mean they make it into your blood
stream in tact. It's the job of our digestive tract to make sure it's
broken down properly before entering the blood stream. You could eat a
candy bar. Does that mean you'd melt one and inject it into blood
stream?

Aluminum hydroxide (alum), polysorbate: Adjuvents. Required to make
the vaccine work. Without them you may as well inject water.

And you accuse others of lying. Aluminum hydroxide is used to increase
the production of antibodies. That doesn't mean no antibodies would be
produced without it.

Furthermore, some of the aluminum hydroxide ends up in the brain. I
don't know about you, but I don't want aluminum hydroxide in my child's
brain.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

Polysorbate is also a common ingredient in foods. These two compounds
are used as they are extremely safe at the doses used.

Ah the ever popular "at the doses used" routine. Never mind that if
you follow the recommended vaccination schedule, your child will
receive MANY times the dosage in a single shot. While looking for info
on polysorbate, I came across this page:

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...gredients.html

It lists several drawbacks of many of the ingredients we're talking
about here. I also found many web sites implicating polysorbate as a
potential carcinogen.

Animal/laboratory vaccines use much more potent adjuvents (freunds, for
example), but these are not used in people as the risk of a sever
reaction is too high. Making vaccines without adjuvents would be like
making bread without yeast.

That's probably a good analogy. Much better than "you may as well be
injecting water."

Glycerin/glycerol: Thickening agent and emulsifier. Harmless; your
body produces glycerin as a breakdown product of many lipids. Can also
be used as an energy source by your body, or used by your body in the
synthesis of various phospholipids. Major component of skin
moisturizers and soaps.

Phenol, formaldehyde, 2-phenoxyethenol: Organic compounds used in the
preparation/preservation of the vaccine. Toxic at high doses, but
present in vaccines in trace amounts. Some are produced by our bodies,
particularly in the liver. As an example, your liver produces trace
amounts of formaldehyde as a natural part of it's metabolism (usually
during the breakdown of alcohol-containing compounds). Every 3 hours
your liver will produce about the same amount of formaldehyde that is
present in an vaccine. You'll recieve more phenol from living in a
house with carpets then you will recieve from vaccines (phenol is a
common ingredient of carpet glue).

I'd be interested in reading your source for the information above.
Could you please post it?

Thimerosal: A mercury-containing preservative. There was some
suggestion in the 90's that thimerosal may cause autism or mercury
poisoning. Both of these have since been disproved - there is
absolutely no link between autism and vaccines what-so-every, and it
also been shown that the amount of free mercury (i.e. toxic mercury)
released from your average vaccine injection is about the same as the
amount of mercury you receive eating a tuna salad sandwich. Even so,
due to public pressure thermisol is being replaced in many vaccines with
alternative preservatives. When compared to the risk of the diseases
we're vaccinating against, worrying about the unlikely toxic effects of
this preservative is like worrying about second-hand smoke when your
trapped in a burning building.

I've posted plenty of evidence already debunking your above statement.
Search this group for my name and the word thimerosal. Some of the
mercury in thimerosal enters the brain and remains there for quite a
while. Again, I don't want mercury in the brains of my children.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), aspartame: Amino-acid derivatives, derived
from glutamic acid and aspartic acid respectively. Used in the cell
culture stage to provide the cells with amino-acids required for cell
growth. Largely removed during processing, and can be used by our
bodies for the synthesis of proteins, or can be broken down for energy.
Also commonly used as food additives. There is a slight allergy risk
with MSG, hence why it is usually removed from the final product.

Heh... tell people who are allergic to it that it's slight. I've
spoken with many people who have almost lost their lives over eating a
meal they didn't know had MSG in it. Once again, can you provide
evidence that this is removed from the final product?

Phosphate-buffered saline (PBS): Simply a saline solution which is pH
regulated by the addition of phosphate. This is injected (either as
straight saline, or as PBS) frequently into patients. Probably the most
commonly injected substance in medicine. Used medically to replace
fluid after dehydration or blood loss. Use in vaccines to provide a
safe fluid to suspend the vaccine in. Can be made in a variety of ways,
and may contain: potassium chloride, potassium phosphate monobasic,
potassium phosphate dibasic, sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate
dibasic, and sodium chloride. All of these components exist naturally
in our bodies - in fact, PBS is specifically designed to mimic the
natural levels of these components in our bodies, and thus replicate the
fluids in our body accurately. Also used in the culture of the cells
used to make vaccines.

thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Wrong! Not even close to being toxic.

Now this is just blatant lying. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at
any of the many manufacturers' material safety data sheets (MSDS) on
thimerosal and reevaluate your position.

http://www.nomercury.org/msds.htm

A quote from the Eli Lilly 1991 MSDS:
"Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of
California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm."

How about what Merck says about thimerosal:
"Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
DANGER OF CUMULATIVE EFFECTS!!!!!!! [emphasis added for effect.] Very
toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the
aquatic environment."

How about this?
"Immediately change contaminated clothing. Apply skin-protective
barrier cream. Wash hands and face after working with substance.
Under no circumstances eat or drink at workplace. Work under hood. Do
not inhale substance."

There are plenty of other quotes like that to be found on the page
cited. So, tell me again how it's "not even close to being toxic."

A very small portion of the
population (about 3 in 10,000) will undergo an allergic response to
thermisol when if they are exposed to it on their skin. This reaction
is known as a allergic dermatitis, akin to the response people have when
exposed to poison ivy (i.e. itching, redness). Although irritating it
represents no threat what-so-ever to the patient. Due to the nature of
these responses (properly referred to as hapten-carrier reactions), the
risk of a reaction via injection is minimal as the body can only respond
to thermosil when it is linked to specific skin protein(s). Because
injected vaccines are placed below the keritinized layer of the skin,
the chance of this conjugate forming is minimal, and therefore the risk
of a response is also minimal. Even if a response occurs it tends to be
very similar to your average allergic response - nasal congestion.
Hardly a "toxic" response, and a small price to pay.

In your opinion, which is all you've posted here today.

Ironically, the #1 risk of taking vaccines - anaphylaxis - wasn't even
mentioned by you. Makes one wonder if you're even vaguely aware of how
vaccines or the immune system work. If you don't want to be vaccinated
that is your business, but you shouldn't be passing off these lies as
truth.

An ironic accusation, to say the least.

Although the fact that you use lies to push your agenda is a
pretty good indicator of just how honest you are, and speaks volumes
about the credibility of your arguments. At the end of the day vaccines
have saved millions of lives; you seem to want those people to die. why
is that?

I will not argue that vaccination has saved lives, but it has cost
lives as well. The thing is, there is ample evidence that proper
nutrition COULD have been used to save the same lives that vaccination
has saved, only without the potential negative side effects.