Old September 14th 07, 04:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Irrational Number

Default Feel like giving this baby up for adoption, why shouldn't I?Sorry, long.

Almost 40 wrote:
I know I might be thinking irrationally, don't most pregnant women at
some point...

You have a lot of issues... The first thing that
comes to mind is: do you get any time alone? You
say you have no one to babysit for counseling time,
does that mean you have no one to babysit, period?

If that is the case, the first thing you need to
do is find a babysitter. Just get away for one
or two hours per week, just for yourself. Take
a magazine and go to Starbucks and drink diluted
coffee for an hour. (Or wherever floats your boat.)

The next thing is... if your cousin were to adopt
your baby, that would certainly be lovely. I believe
that I would be very appreciative, if I were your
cousin.

Finally, I agree with the others that you should
get your 7yo evaluated. There may be some underlying
physiological issue that can be controlled and thus
make everyone's life easier. If there is not, at
least you know that and there is some comfort in
knowing that you at least looked into it.

-- Anita --