Old July 8th 03, 02:14 PM
Astromum

Default UPDATE: News about Circe (Barbara)

Chotii wrote:
'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital and sent
Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay with Barbara all
night. She said to let people know that Barbara is apparently out of
danger, though she will be slow to recover from this. I'm sure that
continued well-wishes and prayers will be well received.

--angela

OMG, I am just shocked... what a terrible blow... Thank goodness she is out
of danger now.

She and her family are in my thoughts!. Please give them all my well wishes,
a big {{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}} and lost of get well vibes *~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)