Old April 15th 06, 10:44 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Sore breasts

"aldee" wrote in message
I'm 15 weeks pg, and it honestly feels like my breasts are on fire. They
are
so hot, so sore, so *heavy*, and anything - even air - irritates them. The
idea of DH touching me or of breast feeding in 5 months time is enough to
make me scream. They've been sore for over a month now, and I kept
expecting
it to stop!

I know where you're at-I went from a B cup to a DD cup in four months. Go
soak in the tub for a bit or use a cold washcloth.

Can anyone suggest anything to relieve the pain? I have an appt. to get my
bras checked, and am trying cabbage leaves. Anything else I should be
trying?

Hot soak, cold washcloth, get professionally fitted and buy what the person
recommends (spendy, but mine lasted for three years and OMG the support),
get some of the gel backed nursing pads, stick 'em in the fridge to cool and
use those. Tylenol.

Jess