Old December 5th 10, 10:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default CANCER INC

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:11:40 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Follow-ups set.

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

Not me. I've had first hand experience being treated by allopathic medicine from my appendicitis incident
many
years ago.
A person needs to take responsibility for their own health.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when you
can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty eating and living -- you know, cause
and
effect.

Yet some people who eat a horrible diet don't get cancer and others who have a great diet do get cancer.
In
addition, some young kids get cancer. Obviously, it is more than just "faulty eating and living."

Jeff

Look Jeff, I'm not absolutely sure why some people get cancer and some don't.

But Carole you just said you did above. or do you not understand your
words?

you said:
cite
"Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living --"
/cite

Yes, but I'm not absolutely sure what faulty eating and living is, bob and it no doubt differs from person to
person.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com