Old July 22nd 03, 07:18 AM
Cele

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:48:59 -0500, 'Kate
wrote:

Worse than a vulture pickin' on carrion.

Glad to see you back, Kate. I hope you are doing as well as possible.
I think of you.

And oh, btw, this was beautifully expressed. :-)

Cele

And I'm still wondering if I spelled carrion correctly. :-\.

Heh. You got it right....spelling and similie both. :-)

We're doing ok. I'm very good at denial. LOL

Sometimes it pays to be. But not for longer than necessary. I'm glad
it's workin' for ya. I think of you often. I'll watch for you on
Trillian, now that the LAN is up and running and thoroughly rebuilt.

Thinking of you too... when ya moving? g

Heh. Still here. Can't move, even if I wanted to. I paid a tax
professional to do my taxes for lo these many years, and Revenue
Canada has decided they were done wrong two years ago and I'm in debt
to them for forty five hundred. Yeah, right. They want to garnishee my
wages. Luckily I'm technically unemployed right now. I'm going to try
to negotiate a payback schedule, I guess. What else can I do? But I'm
****ed as far as the huge return I was previously expecting is
concerned. Too bad there's no tax deduction for massive financial hits
due to doiing the right thing by your kid, huh? Ah well. [wry smile]

I'm thinking of you, Kate. Take good care of you and yours.

Cele