Old May 7th 07, 06:21 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

On Mon, 07 May 2007 09:02:22 GMT, (Paul Anderson)
wrote:

A human being, and therefore a human life, is that which is born,
human, and alive. A fetus, being unborn, cannot be a human life. To
claim that it is a human life is to lie. While you may be quite
content to base your life upon lies, I am not. I have difficulty in
understanding how someone who claims to be Christian can base any sort
of moral arument upon deceiptions and falsehoods.

Is there anything about Christianity, that's not a lie?